Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Advice Please asap?

Ok, im fourteen. My parents are divored and have been for four years. My dad cheated on my mom with this women alot younger that him. When they first got divorced i didnt know that my dad cheated until a while after it was all set and final. So pretty much eberyone in both sides of my family does not approve of this women. My dad meet her at a bar and are still togeather today. My dad still cant admit that he cheated on my mom even when I confront him about it. I really really dont like this women. My dad took us to meet her a couple times before we knew what happened and them a couple times after that.(without us knowing we were going to see her) He knows we dont like her but he swtill tries us to get to know her. I dont want to get to know her. She pretty much screwed up my family. She has 3 boys who are all younger than anyone my siblings. so about a month or 2 ago my dad told me they were going to have a baby. I was shocked and hurt. I cried and my dad couldnt understand why i was upset. I didnt talk to him for a whole week which isnt normal cuz i usally talk to him everyday. On Christmas he had to leave becasue she was in labor. I cried... at christmas... infront of my whole family. Turns out it was a false alarm. She had the baby two days ago. i dont know what to do. Should i meet the baby. How? I dont know if I want to beacuse i really hate her. I cant just pretend everything is okay after 4 years of hating her.I dont know what to do. Please help me. I need advice.Family Advice Please asap?
I am afraid that only you can answer this question. The thing is think about it as calmly as you can and decide on what course of action you can live with. Your choices are as far as I can tell you accept this woman and the child as your dad's partners, you don't accept them and you don't see you dad again or you carry on getting upset at every mention of her name and every meeting because I can bet your dad will keep trying to get you together. perhaps if you get to know her you may get to understand her. The only thing you need to remember is your dad is to blame as well as this woman for the family break up, if he had not wanted her she could not have dragged him away,
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment