Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Need family advice!?!?

I have a question about a step mom. She has been married to my dad for 9 years now. She has been great. Well, I am 20 and moved out have a baby, and married. When I come over here she really doesnt talk to me, actually here recently she has been kinda grouchy and says something kinda smart back. Anywho. So I need advice about that. Like what can I do? I dont even think I have dome anything outta the way. She seems to ignore me alot. Like she treats me like a kid. I am not allowed to have a drink in the living room like the ';adults'; What is up with that? Its not like I will drop it.





Then the second part. When I was 16 I got grounded by my step mom for back talking. Now my step sister is just aabout to be 13 and she walks all over my step mom. She even yells at her, and she can get away with it. NOT ME OR MY BROTHER though!





Any adice???I Need family advice!?!?
A STEP MOM! Is a mom but not really a mom, Sometimes they are there for you. But many times they just step over you because you are not really there kid, Sometimes the shame of how they were treated would be treated on you.


PEople pick who they like more or less, ITs has nothing to do with you the way she treats you, its about her and how she feels about her self.


Since you are an adult, Tell her how you feel, IF she don't like it say i would be gladly have no part in your life, as you have no part in mine all these years.


YOu know you don't have to stand for anyone treating you badly or for treating you in an shameful way in her house in front of friends and family saying you can't have a drink.


she comes over to your house. say Nope you cant have a drink my house my rules.


But more then anything be a strong women, and say byebye *****,.I Need family advice!?!?
Try asking her if there is a problem you are unaware of? If you may have said or done something to offend her? if she says no , then tell her that you have grow up and moved out so you would appreciate being treated as an equal and adult.


And tell your step sister to stop the bull lifes to short for all the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment