Sunday, August 22, 2010

Relationship/Family Advice?

so me and my ex started dating again. He's changed for the good so far, with still a few little things to improve on. I was talking to him about how i would like to have a friend day at least once a week to help balance things out and he didn't have a problem with that. My mom however thinks i should devote all of my time to my boyfriend and that i should keep my friends in school where they belong. What should i do in this situation? i want to still be able to hang out with my friends so i can help balance things out.Relationship/Family Advice?
A relationship with a guy should not stop you from being who you are. Friend days are good for you and for your relationship.Otherwise you might resent him. Besides it sounds like this might not last forever and you don't want to be left without friends.Relationship/Family Advice?
I would need a little more info to go on, to give a better answer, such as ';how old are you and your boyfriend';?, what are the other things that you do with your time?, what other obligations do you have each week?





Bottom line is the smart answer is ';balance';. Ultimately, depending on your age, it's what feels balanced to you, and your boyfriend.
If this guy really loves you he wouldn't make you choose him over your friends...there are ways to balance out a relationship with friends and a relationship with your guy....just remember you have the rest of your life to be married and devote yourself to a guy....now is the time for friendships and being young....your allowed to have both...guys can come and go but your friends will always be there to support you
You have to have a friend day! Friends help you keep everything, your boyfriend included, in perspective.


I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. I love him very much,... but if I devoted all my time to him, and none to my friends, I think it would drive me crazy! :)


Hope this helps!
that's a great idea. if you devote all your time to your boyfriend then you will lose yourself. friends are important. I say have a friend day. Good luck.
Go with your heart. Go with first of all what's most important right now. You, your boyfriends, friends or school? Let your heart dictate.
The answer depends on your age. If you are a minor then, find time for both. If you are over 18 then your mom is right.
if you really care about this guy, do what is right and don't let history repeat itself.
tell ur mom its ur llife

No comments:

Post a Comment