Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on how to begin a wholesome diet for my family?

hi i was wondering how to begin a diet of more wholesome foods for my children. i know this sounds bad but i do not know where to begin. we eat too much processed food and I am looking for more natural foods to offer. any web sites or ideas? thanksI need advice on how to begin a wholesome diet for my family?
Nature's Promise has a lot of good foods that aren't too expensive. Also Kashi has amazing food, they have crackers and granola bars made from really good ingredients. Also, get a lot of fruit- a variety, like grapes, strawberries, bananas, pears, raisins. And yogurt is really good too, I personally like Stonyfield because they're all natural yet still taste great. All kinds of beans are good, as well as cereals with a lot of fiber. Oh and carrots with a little bit of a low-fat dressing. And organic fig newtons.


Don't cut out all fat though, it's important for satiety factor and for hormonal functions.


Sorry I recently tried this too and I've felt so much better, it's amazing how many good foods are out there when you really look.


Really, anything is fine in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment