Thursday, August 19, 2010

FAMILY ADVICE PLEASE HELP!?

Well atm i am living with my mum.


Shes quite mean to me


and always swears, yells and calls me names


sometimes hits me to


so i want to go live with my dad who lives about 2 hours away


but if i do that i will have to move away from my school and all my friends.





My dads really nice to me and he lives with my little brother who is really cool so its really fun when i go visit.


But after about 2 days of staying at my dads my mum always calls up and cries and tells me she wants me to come back.





I dont really want to stay at my mums anymore but i dont know how to tell her because she will get really upset and cry a lot and probably ignore me.





What do i do?FAMILY ADVICE PLEASE HELP!?
you might upset your mom. but it looks like you've given her chances to change her ways. she will one day understand why you moved away, and i believe you should.





you'll still keep your old friends (especially at only 2 hours away) and you'll be able to make new ones.





I think you should talk to your dad, and then you and your dad can tell your mom together. that way she'll understand its serious, and its not just you being bratty or anything.FAMILY ADVICE PLEASE HELP!?
your mom must be so lonely.


but from that reason i cant say you have to tay with your mom.


but if you move out, i don know what your mom do next.








so it is your family problem.


not only yours, you just need to talk about it with your dad as well.


and your dad also have to think about it seriously.


it is not your problem, your family's.
daaang i feel the same way!!! my dad only lives like twenty minutes away tho.. its really hard cuz i wana live whit my dad too and dont kno what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment