Monday, August 23, 2010

I really need Family advice......................?

I was at my cousins going to prom party and when I had to leave I asked if I could go to the sleepover. And my grandma just said NO. SHe probably didnt even listen to me, ad she always jumps to conclusions. She always thinks im lying and blames me for EVERYTHING and she has a piss attack about everything that goes wrong, even the smallest thing. She gets mad when i dont know what she is talking about. And always calls me stupid. It really hurts my feelings, what do I do, help me.!?I really need Family advice......................?
I had a similar experience in my family. You need understand that your relatives are humans too and sometimes put their pressures on you. As parents or grandparents grow older, they lose their flexibility and have a short temper. You must try your best to ignore the nasty comments and know who you are. You didn't do anything wrong and you know that. Your grandma will eventually recognize how she antagonized you and will apologize, they usually do.I really need Family advice......................?
Well in her defense I wouldn't let a 12 year old go to a sleepover with highschoolers either. Sounds like she is old and mean and you are young and naive and just face it, your a teenager. You will argue and fight and think all adults are out to get you for the next few years but then you'll grow out of it.





In the meantime try to trust that she does know what is best. Try to be really honest with her and she may learn to trust you.
i listen to my family all my life and im now 23...i have stopped n its causin big arguments..im just tired of listening to them..


all they ever did was tell me what to do, but they never did anything with their life. u don t know how angry i am at them..


i say listen to ur self, become independent and move on..


because i listened to my family in the past, i have a problem making decisions for myself...im changin tho, but i have a lot of resentment because of the way they made me turn out to be...not only that, they put me thru a lot of crap, i would never let my children experience.
Hey you're a grown girl. ^^ u can be strong and ignore the rude comments she calls you. Just get on your grandma's good side and she'll treat you more nicely and maybe let you do more opportunities. I've had the same problem. I kiss upped to my dad about going to my friend's party. Well when you kiss up don't make it obvious. This actually worked for me! :)
Please understand you are only 12. You are too young to sleep over with high schoolers. How would you feel in your grandmother's shoes?


Would you let your own granddaughter hang with people 2-6 years older than you? It's not right, and I hope you understand her more.








Wait until high school. It comes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment