Sunday, August 22, 2010

My boyfriend is taking me 2 meet his family ........advice plz???

ive just met my boyfriends parents about 4 weeks ago and now tommorow he is taking me 2 his family's bbq...im a shy person n am a lil nervus about meeting the rest of his family....does anybody have any advice for me?My boyfriend is taking me 2 meet his family ........advice plz???
I would say just be yourself... being your b/f family's I'm sure they are kinda like him... and what he has found fun and exciting in your personality im sure they will too... so i would just be yourself and have a good time and try to break out of your shell !!!My boyfriend is taking me 2 meet his family ........advice plz???
If you are shy, you probably won't have to worry about this - don't talk about yourself. Listen to the family members - ask them questions about themselves
be yourself--obviously your bf things that u r special otherwise he wouldn't be taking u to the BBQ--so just let them see what he see--have a great time
All you have to do is just be yourself. I mean if your boyfriend likes your for who you are most likely his family will too. Well good luck!
Just be yourself. Obviously since you are dating there son they just want to get to know you more. So open up and tell them aout yourself. Let them know what kind of person there son is with.
smile smile smile
Youve already asked this question earlier today.





Did you not like the advice that people gave you earlier?
help mom clean up, sit up, chew with your moutn closed, flirt with his dad, you know that he looks strong, good looking. and just be your self, have fun. if the boy likes you so will the parents. Just do not clog the tolet what ever you do.
be yourself, but kiss a little A$$!
Okay number one rule: never freak out, always try to be helpful around them. And be open with them, talk, have fun! It's not as hard as you might think it is! Good luck.
Keep your legs crossed and don't fart!!!!!
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment