Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you please give me any family advice consultant?

Iam 32.what i should do when a teen 15 come and make me as a trusted friend?


iam 32.i stay with a nice family for four years.at that time the girl is 11.when she is in any trouble i just listen to her.now there family that mean her mother and father also close to me.now a days she love a man 28 who is distance relationship of them.she share her feelings when we are alone and she give me a box of letters and told me don't try to read them. now iam scared that may be i fall in trouble because of her.how i can avoid like that matters. i can't go somewhere, cause they can cantact me at anywhere.what i have to do?


2 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.Would you please give me any family advice consultant?
Hi there,





You must tell this girl that she is way too young to be dating a 28 year old. I appreciate it that she trusts you and you don't want to betray her but I'm sure you don't want to see her get hurt either.





If she won't listen to you then your only other alternative is to tell her parents about it.





Don't worry you have done nothing wrong except be a friend to them but be a good friend now and speak up.





Good luck with this!





Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment