Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Advice Help, What Now?

My name is hector and I need some help





****Sorry its long but, take your time to help someone******





So my junior year I was in my room and my sister named naomi was upstairs with her boyfriend[I thought they where just friends]. So then I when upstairs to check up on them and I would go pass the kichen to see what they where doing.[like my father asked]. Then I would wonder why they wouldn't talk while they where watching tv. I got really suspicouse[I suck at spelling sorry]. So I when outside around the living room and look throught the window and realized that they where going at it[making babies let's say]. I was kinda mad but I was really mad beacuase they where doing it in the living room!!! So, I when into the room, and told him to they where doing it in the living room!!! So, I when into the room, and told him to leave my house cause it was not the best time or place to do what they where doing. Leave my house cause it was not the best time or place to do what they where doing





We got into this huge argument about whats wrong and whats right. He called me a fag[I'm bisexual] and my sister defended him. I was kinda not understanding why was arguing cause I'm diffent or cause I caught them messing around. He told me that he was going to kill me one day and I told him ill be waiting.[he is 26, and he lied about his age to my father and my sister is 19]





So I didn't really care what happen and I let it go like five days later. Me and my sister stopped talking till now. Its been 6 months now. And now my sister is pregnat 6 months now.[she's having a boy] and recently I've been respecting her space and she does the same.[I keyed his car, and we alway do this because he told me I was going to die, so why not mess with his cars] other then that. We live our lives like going to die, so why not mess with his cars] other then that. We live our lives like normal we don't talk expect when she needs help getting something really high in the shelfs. Little things like that. I have another sister she kinda lives in my house on and off. She lives with her boyfriend. But she's lives at my father house more offen then at her boyfriends.





So then last Friday I when to chill with somefriends in the kichen and she was in her room.[we drank a little, I'm not going to lie] and we go to my room and talk some more. The police come to my house and tells everone to come outside cause there has been a report saying that there's kid in a house drinking underage and the father is supplying[lots of information for a cop or neigboor to know]. And we when out side and I got a ticket and almost when to jail last Friday moring. I was kinda mad but I was whatever about it. One of my friends told me I should hate my sister, but I'm really layed back and I said I don't want to make a it anything huge so I let it go. Its a misdominer. neigboor to know]. And we when out side and I got a ticket and almost when to jai ast Friday moring. I was kinda mad but I was whatever about it. One of my friends last Friday moring. I was kinda mad but I was whatever about it. One of my friends told me I should hate my sister, but I'm really layed back and I said I don't want to make a it anything huge so I let it go. Its a misdominer





My parents are separated and I got advice from a woman from chuch. And told her what's happening and that I feel like I'm drowing in a prison in my own house. what's happening and that I feel like I'drowing in a prison in my own house. I never felt so lonley and unprotected. I feel like I have no privacy.[Really? A ticket at your own house for underage drinking? I think the cops where laughing] but me and my friend where thinking that this is payback for keying his car. We don't think it was the niegboors cause I have parties at my house all the time and we are usally louder and nothing happens like cops but it was werid that we got the police called on us this time. So it was my sister or her boyfriend. this time. So it was my sister or her boyfriend Now I left my house to go with my mom and we live in a small house, and my dad knows that I left and I did this change to make my sisters realize that they don't care for me. neither of my sister have called to see what is happening to me, just my father cause my sister muniputlate my dad. My sisters hate my mom for cheating with my dad so they say rude things about her.





And now I don't know I should do?





What should I do, live with my mom and not with my dad cause I feel like I'm drowing there?





Will my sisters ever change there ways and ask for forgiveness?





Would I regret this, for my senoir year?and how long should I stay?





I don't need straight forward answers I just need some adviceFamily Advice Help, What Now?
I think you should stay with your mum. It's not good for you to stay where you are now. Get out of your dad's house and get away from your pregnant sister, chances are she's telling her boyfriend what's happening with you and he's the one causing trouble. It's better that he have as little information about you as possible. Also if something else happens to you that you think might have been a result of your sisters boyfriend. Report to the police that he threatened to kill you and get him in trouble.





There was nothing you did wrong in telling your sister's boyfriend to get out of the house when they were having sex in living room. What they were doing was very inappropriate and you did the right thing. As for how long you think you should stay there, for as long as necessary. Maybe when you're on better terms with your sister and know she's not ratting you out to her boyfriend then move back, if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment